MISKO is the largest pasta brand in Greece with a long history and indisputable quality. With an innovative spirit and modern philosophy, MISKO listens to the pulse of the market and the needs of the Greek consumer, always working consistently to ensure high product quality at all levels. For this reason, MISKO is firmly at the top of the Greek pasta market, due to the consumers’ confidence that inspires us and encourages us to always become better.
MISKO, in addition to the series with the Classic Shapes, with the characteristic pink package, has launched the series of MISKO Tastes of Greece, the MISKO GoldenHarvest, the MISKO Whole Wheat, Sauces and the MISKO Semolina Thin and Semolina Thick.
The ad with the monk Akakios is perhaps the most successful ad in the history of Greek pasta, with the typical slogan “Akakie, do not forget the pasta to be MISKO!”
MISKO pasta has been closely connected for many years with Akakios, the monk who went with his donkey for the monastery shopping, where the abbot of the monastery reminded him that the pasta should be MISKO. Akakios is part of the corporate identity of MISKO, and he still decorates all product packaging.
MISKO’s vision is to contribute to the proper nutrition of Greeks, through quality products of high nutritional value, which preserve the values of Greek cuisine, while meeting the current consumer’s needs.
Each package of MISKO pasta includes all the quality, leadership and history of MISKO, which develops and progresses along with the history of the Greek family. This has been and remains the temporal vision of MISKO.
From the moment since the first pasta was produced in the laboratory of Michailidis and Konstantinis families in Piraeus until today, MISKO produces tasty and nutritious pasta that enable us to offer all the best to our family.
The three pillars of MISKO values are:
- High nutritional value
- Excellent quality
- Sensitivity towards the consumer
Starting with these values, MISKO creates innovative, delicious products,
which satisfy all the dietary needs arising from modern lifestyle and transform the simple everyday moments, to everlasting ones.
The production of MISKO products is performed at all stages, with main concern the respect to people and environment.
The consumers are for MISKO the main reference point, through all these years presence in the market. All products and actions designed for MISKO are based on the needs and consumers’ demands. The leading position of MISKO pasta in the Greek market is established through consistently high quality and importance given to the choice of raw material.
Mastering in holidays and daily meals as well, MISKO pasta has a special place in the Greek family dinner, being as a custom from generation to generation.
- MISKO is based on fundamental values which remain unchanged throughout the years.
- Our goal is to provide nutritious food for everybody. That means pasta of high nutritious and qualitative value, corresponding to the data of the contemporary Greek family.
- The respect to the consumer is for us inextricably linked to the Greek tradition respect. For this, we are inspired by traditional Greek cuisine at first, but we also continue to produce classic valued products.
- In the minds of Greek consumers MISKO is synonymous to the pasta, because for 82 years our name guarantees quality and taste.
- The products are the taste of homemade food in Greece and this makes us proud, but also commits us with a sense of responsibility in order to always be worthy to this trust.